septiembre 18, 2008

DELIRIOUS?, Majesty...

LETRA DE LA CANCIÓN...

Here I am humbled by your Majesty Covered by your grace so free Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man Covered by the blood of the Lamb Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine Since you laid down your life The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty Your grace has found me just as I am Empty handed, but alive in your hands Majesty, Majesty Forever I am changed by your love In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give Forgiven so that I can forgive Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire Sanctified by glory and fire Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine Since you laid down your life The greatest sacrifice.

Una canción buenísima, para meditar, pensar...

Y TOCAR TU CORAZÓN!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

waaaoooo!!muy hermosa me encanta aunque no entienda mucho el ingles,me hizo llorar...!

Versículo del Día

Más bien honren en su corazón a Cristo como Señor.  Estén siempre preparados para responder  a todo el que pida razón de la esperanza que ha...